Last modified by MammaMia - 7 years ago
Less than a minute read


GMT ("Greenwich Mean Time", the time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, England) is the old name of the time zone from which all other time zones were measured. It has been replaced by UTC ("Universal Time, Coordinated"), but for most practical purposes UTC and GMT are the same, so the term GMT is still commonly used.

Related Articles
Previous Next
Was this information helpful?